31 August 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: black tbar platform shoe

Would you look at these pretty wee things:



If you listen very carefully you might just hear them calling "buy me Selina, you know you want to, so what if you'll have less money to spend in Melbourne, look how pretty we are".

Obviously when shoes start talking to you it's time to reconsider your medication. But they are gorgeous are they not, with their platform, peep toe and contrast detailing? And I love their double strap take on the good old tbar. £40.00 from Dorothy Perkins.

In all fairness I should buy them, it's not fair to make them beg.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! As if they're from dorothy perkins! I usually rely on the fact that the oh so tempting things you post on here are often not too easily available in the UK....this is just too much temptation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're calling to you aren't they Jen? "Jen, buy me, you know you want toooooooooooooooooo".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh don't my husband would definitely say a big fat NO lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I promise I won't tell him! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so gorgeous. I can look but I can't wear!

    ReplyDelete