21 August 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Halter Neck Swing Dress by Vivien of Holloway

Here's another contender for the Dress I Want To Wear To My Little Brother's Wedding line-up, and this one is shaping up to be the front runner. I saw the 1950's Halter Dresses from Vivien of Holloway blogged about over at Pretty Vintage and fell in love at first sight. The style is absolutely perfect and the price is pretty jolly good too.

If it weren't for a wedding I'd probably go for black, but as a pretty summery wedding choice I'm leaning towards the turquoise:



So pretty, so feminine, so want! £59.00 from Vivien of Holloway.

4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colour and such a flattering shape. And a bargain too. I'd be clicking "BUY ME" already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! I absolutely love the colour and I think it'd look really good on you :) Not a bad price either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really finding some beautiful dresses. This is lovely also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the one ladies!

    ReplyDelete