07 September 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Jelly Pong Pong goodies

Hello my pretties, I'm still here. I survived 14 Year Old Daughter's sleepover party: ten 13-14 year old girls all jammed in to our rumpus room, inhaling enough sugar to sink a battleship, painting each others nails and topping the evening off with House of Wax. Listening to them watching House of Wax was hilarious - lots of squealing and cries of "eewwwwwwwwwwwwwww" and "oh that's so gross" and "guys I don't want to watch this movie". I don't know who the dissenter was (they had of course turned out all the lights to enhance their viewing pleasure), but they all seemed to get through the night without any night terrors. Although night terrors would imply sleeping, and I don't think there was much of that!

Anyway, here are a few pretties from Jelly Pong Pong for you, to make up for several days' absence. Jelly Pong Pong is one of those brands that seems to have quite a following, so I'm well behind the eight ball in only just discovering them. And with a name like Jelly Pong Pong you know the products are not going to have ordinary names or packaging. This for instance is the Muffin & Meringue Gloss set:



Or how about the Soap Popsicles:



Pictured in Watermelon, Looney Lemon, Lolli-Choc, The Love Stick and Neapolitan, and also available in Halloween, Summer, and Winter Wonderland.

Perhaps you'd like to pop a Cupcake Bath Fizzie in your bath:



And in the "why didn't they think of that before" category, Wakeup Makeup contains a pair of tweezers and a mirror for on the go brow tidying:



As well as the tweezers it contains Eye Brightener, Face Brightener, three eyebrow shades and a brow brush.

Not only does browsing their site make me want to buy virtually everything, it also makes me really, really hungry. In a "give me sugar NOW or I'll rip your arms off" kind of way. So while I go and raid our cupboards for brightly coloured sugary treats, you can content yourselves with browsing Jelly Pong Pong's site.

2 comments:

  1. Oh thats cute! :D And just looks like a good snack! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your daughters sleep over went well. Sounds like all the girls had a fun time. I just love to look at their site also. So many adorable things.

    ReplyDelete