09 October 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Bella vintage inspired Chinese kids apron by Boojiboo

I don't wear an apron when I cook. Mostly because I don't, you know, cook. If I was going to wear an apron though, I think it would have to be this one:



I can totally see me swanning around the kitchen in this banging pots and pans and waving wooden spoons around. Not actually cooking mind, although I could be convinced to whip up a batch of cocktails simply to complete the look!

The aprons by Boojiboo on Etsy feature a sweetheart neckline, fitted bust and circle skirt and come in a huge range of gorgeous fabrics. Who cares if you don't cook - wear one of these, dust some flour on your nose, hide the takeaway containers, use your best serving dishes and no one will ever know.

5 comments:

  1. If you're going to wear this you have to, at the very least, be whipping up a batch of cup cakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By whip up a batch of cupcakes presumably you mean drive to the bakery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, drive to the bakery. You are so cute. It's cute little aprons like this that make me wish I was a fifties housewife; I know that's weird, what can I say? It's super cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could totally be a fifties housewife, they had the best clothes. Of course I'd have to have a cook. And a maid. And a nanny. Oh an a gardener. And a pool boy. Better get a pool ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic. Where's the chocolate chip cookies? There are slice and bake.

    ReplyDelete