Since that last post probably left you all hanging and wondering, here's a quick little bit of fun to lighten the mood - I was tagged by the gorgeous Allya of Painted Tips - the idea being that all the answers to these questions have to be one word. I'll try, but anybody who knows me well will agree that it's going to be difficult for me not to ramble on!
1. Where is your phone? Handbag.
2. Your hair? Brunette.
3. Your Mom? Pukekohe (NZ).
4. Your Dad? Dead.
5. Your favorite meal? Lasagne (but only really really good lasagne, like the stuff I make myself).
6. Your last dream? Weird.
7. What do you like to drink? Coca Cola.
8. Your dream? Writing.
9. In what room are you? Kids' lounge.
10. Your hobby? Reading.
11. What are you afraid of? Slimy wriggly things with no legs.
12. Last travel? Dunedin (NZ).
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something you are not? Succinct.
15. Muffins? Only if my jeans are too tight. (Oh to eat? Ok triple chocolate with chocolate on top.)
16. Wishlist? In one word - HAH! Shoes, polish, chocolate, shoes, did I mention shoes?
17. Where did you grow up? Dunedin (NZ).
18. Last thing you did? Blog.
19. What are you wearing? Pyjamas.
20. Your television? BIG!
21. Your pet(s)? Lots!
22. Your friends? So special.
23. Your life? Right now, scary.
24. Your temper? Hahahahahahahahahahaha - just don't get me mad!
25. Do you miss someone? Only when my aim's off.
26. Your car? Mazda 6 stationwagon.
27. Something you don’t bring with you? The thing I need most right at that moment.
28. Your favorite shop? H&M.
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. Last time you laughed? Today.
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday.
32. Your best friend? Andie.
33. A place where you can go again and again? The Mall!
34. Facebook? Addicted.
35. Favorite place to eat? The Bunker, Queenstown, NZ.
I mentioned the bit about having difficulty answering in one word right? Anyway, I tag my gorgeous 14 Year Old Daughter, and Evadne Hatte at Anyone Can Do It - I think most of you others have done it! I have a few other tag posts that have been sitting in my To Do pile for a while, but I thought this one would be a fun quickie!