23 December 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Storybook Elephant necklace by Ruche

I am so in love with this whimsical character:



I mean elephants are awesome, no?  All big and wrinkly and apparently easier to train than my cats. I want an elephant, and since our backyard might be a little small (which is obviously the only obstacle in my way), I will settle for this instead.

The Storybook Elephant Long Necklace is US$14.99 at Ruche.  And it probably makes less of a mess than the real thing too, come to think of it.

5 comments:

  1. Why not keep the elephant on the upstairs deck with the bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I saw an exact copy in a UK store called Accessorize and I'm tempted to get it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a cute necklace:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful elephant necklace. I usually don't care for any type of elephant jewelry. This is a gorgeous Indian design style.

    ReplyDelete