28 August 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Glam bow gathered bag from Freez Clothing

Despite my addiction to pretty things I've spent years ignoring bags and handbags because they never really made my pretty receptor tingle. (Yes, I have a pretty receptor and it tingles. Not telling you where it is though!).

Recently however, after featuring a few bags in the Daily Pretty, I've started to amass a collection of them. The problem with this is that I never actually use them. You see, I carry a lot of stuff around in my handbag. I mean a lot. So much so that transferring everything from one bag to another is time consuming. Not to mention the dilemma I'm faced with should I choose a smaller bag for occasions where my suitcase sized day-to-day bag doesn't go with my outfit. I find myself thinking "but I can't possibly not include the indigestion tablets / plastic cutlery set / dogs' vaccination certificates because what if I have an urgent need for them?".

Yes, I have issues.

This bag wouldn't fit all my stuff, but I want it anyway:


The Glam Bow Gathered Bag is from Australian company Freez Clothing (who ship internationally) and is AU$29.00.

1 comment:

  1. This is (one of) the reason(s) I don't carry a bag - you should see the cr*p I can fit into my pockets though!

    ReplyDelete