15 September 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Teal Plume clutch bag on Etsy

Yep, I'm looking at bags again:


But this is a clutch bag, rather than a handbag. So that's different, right? Because I'd be able to fit even less of the Mountain of Stuff I Carry Around in it.

Dammit, as a justification that totally didn't work. Still, I love the art nouveau style of the fabric, maybe I can justify it based simply on its prettiness?

The Teal Plume silklined clutch bag is US$75.00 from redrubyrose on Etsy.

4 comments:

  1. It looks a good size for keeping nail polish in....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Evadne Hatte - only one or two though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all her purses sooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Morgan, I had a hard time choosing just one for the Daily Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.