07 January 2011

Your daily dose of pretty: Frida Dress by Hell Bunny

Well, the holiday season has been and gone and it was lovely. We spent Christmas with my family in Dunedin, where 15 Year Old Daughter and 11 Year Old Son ran across Tomahawk Beach:

Those dark clouds over the Pacific Ocean even produced a couple of lightning flashes, but I didn't capture them on film!

Santa* cemented his position as The Best Boyfriend Ever by bringing me these from a business trip to China:

Look at them, being all awesome and pink in their awesome pinkness. What makes them even more awesome is that in the embossed logo on the side "Wear" is spelt as "Weear". Awesome, pink and bad spelling! Do Christmas presents get any better?

Actually, yes they do. When they're this:


Although technically this isn't so much a Christmas present. It's more of a post-Christmas "look darling it's on sale and it's so pretty would you buy it for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" present. Isn't it gorgeous? I love the print on the fabric. And did I mention it's on sale at Kate's Clothing at the moment for only £19.99? Although they only have sizes 8 and 10 left - obviously they have customers with excellent taste!


* By Santa I obviously mean Eccentric English Boyfriend. The real Santa isn't my boyfriend, that would just be weird. Because he doesn't exist.

6 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I'm going to check out the website now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jbrobeck: Me too! I almost wish it wasn't summer because it's too hot to wear them!

    @dempss01: I've bought a few things from Kate's Clothing and they're excellent! And they have such cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress, I love Hell Bunny dresses :)
    The boots are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gemx - Hell Bunny do some gorgeous stuff - 15YO Daughter and I both have a few items of theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that shoes. I want them! :)
    Very pretty blog by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete