04 December 2011

Your daily dose of pretty: Big Knickers from Knickerocker

Browsing through an Etsy seller's lingerie listings, a section entitled "Big Knickers" may not seem particularly tempting - inspiring as it does thoughts of skin-toned granny knickers in practical cotton knits.

Knickerocker's Big Knickers are anything but granny. Their clever use of fabric and colour has resulted in a range of fun, quirky and cute knickers with something to tempt almost everyone. Including your granny.

Bright colours, lace and picot trim, and polka dots in the High Waisted Pink Polka Dot Panties (US$25.00):


Cute daisy print panel front and back in the Daisy Print Panelled Retro Knickers (US$25.00):


Nautical theme and colourway and a cute mix of prints in the Nautical Sailor High Rise Panties (US$24.00):


And my personal favourite, the Retro Style Floral Panties (US$20.00). I love the tropical print and colourway - that vibrant blue is one of my favourite colours:


So what about you my pretties? Would you buy Big Knickers? Would your granny?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the nautical ones!! Well cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I am a huge (ha) fan of granny knickers as long as they're in pretty fabrics. The floral ones are my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my big knickers on your fab blog, nichola xxx

    ReplyDelete