13 December 2011

Your daily dose of pretty: Dorothy Perkins Blue Bird Ruched Waist Dress

Y'know, I never used to like bird prints on clothes. Or on anything for that matter. Birds belonged in they sky and neither they, nor their poop, should be on my clothes. Then along came those Miu Miu shoes with birds on them*, I fell head over heels in love and suddenly I find myself quite partial to a bird print. I still don't like bird poop though. Which is probably a good thing.

I love the colours in the print on this Dorothy Perkins dress; and the ruching and pleating at the waist. The Blue Bird Ruched Waist Dress is £30.00.

* "Which Miu Miu shoes?", I hear you say. Would you like to see a photo of them? Oh go on then:

Did you hear that? That was the sound of me swooning. These are my dream shoes. And one day they will be mine. Somehow. When I have a spare £368.49 which is what they currently cost on Net-A-Porter. Anybody in need of a kidney?

No comments:

Post a Comment