11 September 2013

Your daily dose of pretty: Balloon brooch

I love brooches. I do think I should wear them more often, but I never remember to put one on even though I have some really cute brooches. Despite this, I think I might need to add one of these balloon brooches to my collection, so that I can then forget to wear it:


Each brooch is hand cut from paper covered wood and covered with a layer of varnish. The rope is made from white leather cord. There are four colours available - pink, blue, mint and yellow:


The balloon brooch is £11 from Folksy seller Lucie Ellen.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love these balloon brooches! I especially love the blue one. I could just wear a plain shirt and pin this on and I'm good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brooch is really pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete