10 June 2016

Love & Beauty Purple Multi




I'm not 100% sure that this polish is actually named "Purple Multi", but that's what it says on the sticker and I can't find a name anywhere else on the bottle, so that'll do. I picked this up for $0.99 in a bargain bin at Forever 21 when we were in San Francisco three years ago.

This colour is way more sheer than I would normally tolerate, but it really is so very very pretty. I mean just look at those gorgeous holo glitter pieces. This was (if I remember right, it was a few days ago) four coats and there is very definite visible nail line, but the formula was too thick and difficult to work with for me to want to try for any more. However, despite the difficult formula and the sheerness, this one is pretty enough to be a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment