15 December 2009

All I want for Christmas: Cat Burglar Barbie by Christian Louboutin

You know how sometimes in a "surfaces, sweetie, surfaces" cleaning frenzy you throw something out and then regret it further down the track?  Well a few years ago when we were shifting house I donated all of 14 Year Old Daughter's Barbie stuff because she was, like, so over Barbie and we just didn't have the room.  I wish I hadn't though, she had a limited edition dress and a car with a spa pool in the back (as you do) and all sorts of cool clothes and the world's most annoying singing baby in a pram ever, which her Grandad removed the batteries from the day after Christmas Day in an attempt to save his sanity.

Still, what's done is done and I'm sure The Eccentric English Boyfriend will empathise and buy me this to ease my pain:


Monsieur Louboutin may have caused some small scandal by insisting that Barbie's ankles needed to be thinner in order to wear his shoes but how many degrees of bat-s**t-crazy awesome is this?  And of course for those of us who will never in a million years be able to own a (full size) pair of Louboutins the opportunity to get four pairs for £118.13 may be impossible to pass by.  Even if they are four pairs of itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny Louboutins.

Oooh, I just had the BEST idea - I could totally make them into earrings.  How awesome would that be?

£118.13 on Net-a-Porter. Or she would be if she weren't sold out.

3 comments:

  1. This Barbie is so awesome. I think I would prefer a real pair of Louboutins, though. HA! Like that'll ever happen.

    Oh, and I'm 18, and I still have all my Barbie stuff. Some may call me a pack rat, but I just can't part with it. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I move out of my parents' house, though. My mother is just as sentimental as I am about it, though, so hopefully she'll keep it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I shouldn't have given away my Barbies, a lot of them were worth something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one awesome Barbie. The lucky bitch! She gets everything, including amazing shoes. I still own my Barbie. She smells of mold since she lived in the attic for many years. The attic got moldy and so did everything in it. I washed Barbie and all of her clothing. The smells hasn't gone away so she closed up in a Rubbermaid Tote.

    ReplyDelete