29 January 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: dot dot dot

I'm not normally immediately drawn to polka dots, but I'm loving these shoes.  Especially when they're on sale for only NZ$40.00:



I love that the polka dots are all different sizes, and the natural/black colourway makes a lovely change from the bright colour combinations you'll normally see a polka dot print in (not that bright combinations are a bad thing either!).  Now if I can just convince The Eccentric English Boyfriend that at this price I'd be a fool not to buy them ... or ... here's an idea: you guys could totally distract him while I buy them, ok?  On my mark, you all shout "look, over there, isn't that R2D2!" and I'll sneakily whip out the credit card. 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... guys?

The Valerie shoe by I Love Billy is NZ$40.00 on RoyalT.co.nz.

No comments:

Post a Comment