19 February 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Ballerina Bow Flats from AsiaJam

When I was a wee girl I - like most wee girls - dreamed of being a ballerina. I also dreamed of being a champion showjumper, an ass-kicking gun-wielding super-secret agent and a rock star. Obviously my imaginery self is way better at multi-tasking than my real life self.

Any dreams of balletic fame were hampered by the fact that I never actually took ballet lessons, and I was (and still am) a total klutz. That didn't stop me from spending hours with my toes pointed and my fingers held just-so, plie-ing and arabesque-ing around my house. It was a small house. I may have broken some stuff.

My younger self would have loved these cuties:

I live in a bigger house now, I could wear one of my frouffy tulle petticoats, put these on and dance around the house:

*dance*

*crash*

*woof*

*YELP*

Yeah ... maybe not. The pink ballerina bow flats by Sechuna are US$48.00 from AsiaJam.

No comments:

Post a Comment