18 June 2009

H&M to collaborate with Jimmy Choo and I'm going to England next year

I may have mentioned this already, I'm going to England next year. In July. We haven't even booked the flights yet but I'm already counting days. And in a serendipitous twist of fate that makes me think someone at H&M has a direct line to my mind, they have just announced that they will be collaborating with Jimmy Choo (of the gorgeously covetable and not very cheap shoes) to produce a range of shoes and bags, and apparently also clothes. I'm squeaking as I type this!

The range will available from 14 November in 200 H&M stores across the world.

Of all the many, many (many) shops I visited on our trip to England in 2007 H&M was my favourite for it's huge range, excellent basics combined with high fashion looks and affordable prices. I was looking forward to going back there anyway, and now ... well Jimmy Choos darling, need I say more.

So to whet your appetite, here is the Jimmy Choo Grant:

These are beautiful silk satin peep toes made sublime by the bow and jewel embellishment. Also available in nude, which are beautiful too. GBP514 from Jimmy Choo.

Read about the collaboration on the H&M website, I eagerly await the first pictures of the range (and I promise to share them with you).

No comments:

Post a Comment