28 June 2009

How does this keep happening?

It happened again my pretties. There I was, innocently wandering through Sylvia Park Mall, minding my own business and studiously avoiding buying anything like the frugal wee pretty I am, and next thing I know I'm in a shoe store signing a credit card receipt. Seriously, how does this keep happening to me?

I have a theory. I am the innocent victim of alien abduction. The little grey men are abducting me and forcing me to buy shoes in order to further their plans for world domination. No I DON'T know how me buying shoes aids their world domination, it is not up to me to question our alien overlords.

Anyway lucky for me the alien overlords have exquisite taste and an eye for a bargain because here's what I ended up with:



Adorable yes? I love the 70's vibe AND they were only NZ$49.00 reduced from something like NZ$160.00 (my recollection is a little hazy, alien memory erasing technology at work obviously).

The shop was called Lovcat Paris - I'd never heard of them but they have a website, which won't load properly for me.

Now I just need summer to roll around so I can wear them!

1 comment:

  1. Thank God the Aliens do have nice taste. I love those shoes. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete