05 June 2009

My latest haul

Look what arrived today!


Apologies for the photo, my camera's not the best. Left to right: OPI Over the Taupe, Essie Greenport, Essie Sag Harbour, China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, OPI No Room for the Blues, OPI A Grape Fit.

Essie Greenport is the one I'm most looking forward to trying, it seems to be the closest in shade to China Glaze's For Audrey, which I have been coveting for ages and cannot find anywhere. I'll be interested to see what the Essie polishes are like, it will be my first time trying them. Watch this space for reviews.

This is the third order I've had from Transdesign, and they are fabulous. The postage from USA isn't cheap, but their products are so well priced and my orders always arrive so quickly that they're my go-to supplier.

The six polishes came packaged in a little partitioned cardboard box that I thought might come in handy for holding polishes when I go away on holiday. Fred, however, had other ideas:


No comments:

Post a Comment