15 June 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: in which I embarrass my children by talking to shoes

I love taking 13 Year Old Girl shopping - we have a great time together giggling and trying on clothes. 10 Year Old Boy on the other hand hates shopping with me, unless it involves toy shops or games shops. Strangely enough though they both refuse to accompany me into shoe shops. Apparently being seen with a woman who cuddles shoes and whispers things like "hello my pretty" to them is embarrassing. Go figure.

Neither of them were anywhere to be seen when I found these beauties in Hannahs:



This is Knock-on-Wood. Nice heel, purple, platform, purple, understated detailing and purple - this ticks all the boxes for me. It's also available in black leather and gold leather if you're not as obsessed with purple as I. The Hannahs website doesn't list the price, but if memory serves they are NZ$99.99. Hannahs North Island locations here and South Island locations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment