06 July 2009

No internet = no pretties

Hello my pretties, my internet is still down and I am barely hanging on to my sanity. Writing a blog post from my phone (even if it does have a qwerty keypad) is no fun! So no pretties for you today I'm sorry, and no pictures of my nails which are currently sporting some nail art that I'm quite proud of (nail art novice that I am).

The Telecom man is booked in for tomorrow morning, if he doesn't fix it 13 Year Old Daughter and I may well pop. In the meantime my pretties your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go out and find me some pretty, goodness know by the time the internet is back up I'm going to need it. I can't even go to the mall to cheer myself up because I have to hang around the house waiting for the Telecom man tomorrow.

You feel my pain don't you?

7 comments:

  1. I totally feel your pain - ours was down for about 5 days last month, and I thought I was going to eat my own head in frustration. Or, you know, something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer!! looking forward to your salvation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also feel your pain. I go insane without my computer. Once in awhile it goes insane and a friend used to take it home with him. He died a couple of months ago and I am lost without his knowledge. I also miss him very much. I also have a laptop which is going insane. My girlfriends has been on the phone with Gateway for over an hour. The touchpad quit working. I have a mouse but she wants the touchpad. We have to back everything up on a CD and then do a recovery. I'm not happy with that. Must be the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind comments :) Waiting for the Telecom man ... waiting, waiting, waiting. Of course the internet's working now! So obviously he'll come in, fiddle around a bit, tell me there's nothing wrong with it and leave and then it will go down again. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you read the article about how all the Telecom engineers are going on strike? Lets just hope your internet doesn't go again, cause otherwise the wait might be longer! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bit late I know, but I found you some pretties!!!

    20% off necklaces and bracelets by a local jewellery designer, and she's got some stunning stuff!

    http://www.pallinadesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, pretty! Thanks Zeb, that ones gone into my 'To Blog' bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete