11 July 2009

Today's nail: Barry M Bright Purple

Pop quiz my pretties: what's my favourite colour? If you've been following me for a while you've probably figured out that I LOVE purple. And look at this:



Love it! (Although the colour is actually deeper purple and not as pink as it appears in the picture.) Having professed my love for it I would have to add that quite a few of the polish brands have a variation on this colour at the moment so I wouldn't say it's anything particularly special in that respect. But Bright Purple has a beautiful depth of colour which I'm loving and which you can't really see in this photo. Application wise this was three coats. It was opaque in two but there was some dragging that meant it needed three for a nice smooth finish.

If you're lucky enough to live in England (where you can find Barry M in stores rather than having to pay international freight on their products) and you're looking for a bright purple then this would be a good buy.

1 comment:

  1. another barry m that i'm gonna be lusting over, THANKS!! haha ♥ it! great nails lady!!

    ReplyDelete