26 July 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Louboutins

The Eccentric English Boyfriend and I have just returned from seeing the new Harry Potter movie, which was ok but not great. Much like Order of the Phoenix the attempt to condense a long book into movie length resulted in a jumbled and not always coherent plot.

Most eateries were shut when we got out of the theatre, so we ended up at a Korean restaurant where the food was excellent but the table next to us was packed with university students who debated for what seemed like hours over the difference between apathy and indifference, accused one of their members of having a religion because he was 'religiously aetheist', insisted on referring to everything as an 'epic fail' and railed against the racism suffered by Australian Aborigines all the while referring to them as 'Abbo's'. ARGH!

I seriously wanted to bang their heads together. There is only one thing that will calm my soul:



*deep breath*

Aahhhhh, the magical calming abilities of Monsieur Louboutin.

Those are the No. PrivĂ© 120 Slingbacks by Christian Louboutin, £551.68 from Net-a-Porter, and just looking at them makes me so very happy.

Wait! How much did you say they were? Suddenly I'm not feeling so calm any more...

3 comments:

  1. Those are some nice shoes .. no seriously, they look like a 3d model of shoes, they're so nice.

    I think I'll stick to my converse tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admittedly the Converse are one heck of a lot cheaper. Not so pretty tho. Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost jumped out of my skin. We are having a lightning and thunder storm. Plus it's raining. It would be a good day for a Potter movie. Instead I'm reading blogs and folding the last batch of clothes.

    ReplyDelete