04 August 2009

Bloom Mineral Plus Lipsticks

The four lipsticks in Blooms new Mineral Plus range are named after dance styles from the 1920's and 1930's.



Left to right the colours are: Ragtime (creamy, rich light red); Foxtrot (luminous, sheer candy pink); Charleston (smooth, soft warm beige); and Swing (sheer buildable cherry red).

The packaging is gorgeous, and if my experience with their nail polishes is anything to go by these would definitely be worth a try. Bloom say: "Our new Mineral Plus Lipstick in four debut shades creates luscious lips for the perfect pout! Each shade is bursting with the benefits of pure mineral pigments with no artificial colours creating a naturally vibrant colour for a subtle luminous finish."

With the exception of Swing - which looks a little dark for my skin tone - I'm keen to get my hands (or rather lips) on these. Available from the Bloom website for AU$26.00 if you live in Australia, or from Bloom stockists.

2 comments:

  1. Oh lipstick how I adore thee! Lipstick is my first love. There is just something so beautiful about swiveling up a new bullet of color. I think I saw these on another web site. I'll have to go scrounging about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloom's website unfortunately don't ship outside Australia. They're readily available here in New Zealand (yay for me!), but I'm not sure about the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete