19 August 2009

Get your mod on

For fans of Mad Men, and more particularly the gorgeous 60's style clothes in the show, the ModCloth website will soon feature a Mad Men-inspired lookbook entitled "A Mod Affair". ModCloth say: "This fashion spread features a special collection of 20 one of a kind items, along with new ModCloth items, that will be launched in tandem with the lookbook, with new true-vintage pieces going up every hour, on the hour, between 9am and 11pm."

The lookbook launches Wednesday 19 August. Of course here in New Zealand it IS already 19 August, so I'm just going to have to keep checking back until it's up. In the meantime I will have to content myself with looking at some of the items that will be featured. This Flower Box Pin for US$14.99 is rather cute and whimsical.



For more about the lookbook see the blog entry in the ModCloth blog.

EDIT: It's up! See it here.

1 comment:

  1. I love MadMen. I was so glad it was on Sunday. Love this pin. I have something like that only mine is just one stem. I think it was by Joan Rivers. I love her pins.

    ReplyDelete