22 October 2009

Today's nail: Australis Sapphire Blue

You won't be at all surprised to know I love this colour:




Mmmmmm, shiny shimmery sapphire blue goodness. I think I've got a few dupes for this already in my stash though, I'm going to have to swatch them I think. Anyway, this was two coats and lovely application. Australis don't have a huge polish range, and their colours lean towards the 'work friendly' end of the spectrum - with the exception of a few colours like this obviously. Blue Sapphire, as far as I can tell, is part of a small range released to complement their new range of eyeliner cakes. More than that I cannot tell you as there is no information about the range on the Australis website. Grrrrrr.

Anyway I got a bit bored after putting Sapphire Blue on (not with the polish, just needing something to do with my hands), so I used a couple of my nail art polishes to do some french tips.



I used the red first, but because it's a cheapie nail art polish it was quite sheer so I amped it up a little with a coat of the clear glitter nail art polish over the top.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I really like that sparkly Frenchie!

    ReplyDelete