21 October 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Lush Angels Delight soap

This may come as a surprise, but I'm not a huge fan of Lush. Not because I in any way object to their products - quite the opposite. No, my problem with Lush is that to walk in to one of their shops is to be bombarded by a plethora of overpowering aromas, enough to make my eyes water and my head cloud. The Eccentric English Boyfriend refuses to even set foot in the door of Lush because he gets an instant headache. Even the scents of many of the products themselves don't appeal to me - I may be a bit odd, who knows.

One thing I can't fault them on though is the prettiness of many of their products. Just look at this soap:



The Angels Delight soap is orange scented, which is a good thing because as a rule I love citrus scents. Priced at NZ$7.50 it is part of their Christmas gifts range.

3 comments:

  1. My problem with Lush is that so many of their products look like they should be eaten, I just want to put them in my mouth, but then .... yeuchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm - don't eat the soap. *burp* *bubble*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price AND the overwhelming scents are my problem with Lush! I know a ton of smaller bath and beauty companies that are cheaper and smell just as good, if not better.
    However, that said, this is a cute soap :)
    PS My hubby actually walks partway down the mall to get away from the scent of a Lush store!

    ReplyDelete