28 October 2009

Today's Nail: Glitter Gal Deep Green

How much fabulousness can you fit into one ickle wickle 9ml bottle my pretties? Well thanks to Nixxy's Nails, I have discovered that at Glitter Gal they fit one hell of a lot of fabulousness in their little bottles.

When Nixxy blogged about the polishes by Glitter Gal (an Australian company) recently I fell in love and ordered four straight away. And here they are:


Left to right: Silver, Deep Green, Blue and Dark Purple.

AU$9.95 per 9ml bottle, how many shades of awesome are they?

I immediately had to put Deep Green on and my pretties I am head over heels in love with this baby:





*drool*. Of course the photos don't even begin to capture the dark green glittery gloriousness that is this polish. This polish - and I don't make decisions like this lightly - has moved to the top of my favourites list.

I cannot wait to try the other three polishes and I think ... no wait I KNOW ... that I'm going to have to order some more of these glittery babies.

3 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! Want, want, want!! The others that you have look great as well. Can't wait to see swatches of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful glittery green. I haven't seen anything like that. I want too!

    ReplyDelete