28 October 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Hello Kitty Rocks earrings

Hello Kitty is everywhere these days. I mean everywhere - you name it, they've put Hello Kitty on it. And in some cases it's just disturbing. *shudder*

That aside, I'm quite fond of Hello Kitty myself. In small doses. And not - repeat NOT - on a sex toy, ever ever EVER. (Seriously folks, I've seen it with my own eyes.)

Moving along - these are cute, and not too over the top cute either:



Hello Kitty Rocks earrings, US$10.00 from Emerging Thoughts Boutique.

For some seriously whacky-Kitty, visit Hello Kitty Hell, one man's chronicle of his wife's obsession. If you're at all sensitive to pink and/or cute you might want to take a tranquiliser first.

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I'm not big on Hello Kitty either, but I really like those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Hello Kitty in very small doses. A pair of earrings would be enough. Cute guitar pick earrings.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.