27 October 2009

Paint your house, paint your nails

Kit Cosmetics have released yet another nail polish range that I have fallen in love with (and by that I obviously mean 'ordered straight away').

Kit have teamed up with paint manufacturer Dulux to create the Limited Edition Dulux Nail Polish collection. Kit say: Previewing 2010/2011 trends from Dulux’s just-released colour forecast, these nail polishes match four of Dulux’s hottest summer paint hues.



Left to right: DULUX Hot Calypso (pure coral), DULUX Blue Surf (ocean blue), DULUX Kiss (summer musk), DULUX Exotic Flower (sunset orange). AU$15.95 each.

I don't know about you my pretties but I'm in love (obviously, since I just ordered them all!). I'm especially looking forward to seeing Blue Surf and Exotic Flower on.

Now I wonder if I can convince The Eccentric English Boyfriend that we need to paint the house to match my nails ...

4 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! I'll have to show my husband...he uses a lot of Dulux brand paint in his job and little does he know that they're into nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0oo0 i lovee these colours and i think its so cute they matched them to the delux paints.. i love kit aswell,ive only tried a lipgloss from them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors. I wonder if they ship to the US?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy I just checked and apparently while they do ship to the US you have to phone them to place the order, and I gather they only ship certain products internationally. You'd probably need to email them to find out specifics.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.