15 October 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: *sniff* *cough* *sneeze*

My pretties, I have sadly neglected you have I not? Four days it's been since my last post, because I'm sick. Not Swine Flu sick, or even bed-bound sick. Just sore throat and sore head and can't be bothered doing anything sick. I need pretty scented things to make me feel uplifted.



That is the Revitalise Gift Bag Deluxe, by New Zealand company The Aromatherapy Company. The gift bag contains a 200ml bath and shower gel, 200ml hand and body lotion, 2 x 100g soaps and a bath sponge, all packaged in a carry bag. Scented with Orange and Jasmine, this would be just the thing to clear my head and lift my spirits. NZ$49.99 from Living and Giving.

Normal transmission will resume soon, I promise. When it does I'll be able to tell you all about how - even though I don't feel well - I managed to find somewhere that stocks LA Girl AND Sinful Colors here in New Zealand, and how I might have bought, erm, 17 nail polishes there.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better. I hate sore throats! That looks like a nice gift set. I have so many things like that. It kills me that I can't buy new things because I have so many lotions and bath gels. I have so much that I've run out of space under my bathroom sink. That's where I store all my bath gels. I promised myself that I wouldn't shop for any news things like that. 17 nail polishes is pretty good. Glad you can find those brands. I've bought much more than that plenty of times. Guess you can tell I have that type of personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots and lots of these too, and as well as getting them as gifts I often buy them for myself. Plus whenever the Eccentric English Boyfriend travels overseas (which he does often) I get him to steal all the hotel cosmetics for me - I have a basket full of mini shampoos and shower gels. I just can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete