31 December 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: My Fair Lady booties

I have a bad case of unrequited love my pretties:



I am so utterly head over heels in love with the gloriousness of these shoes, but it cannot be.  We just spent several hundred dollars on a plumber today because we have no hot water. We still have no hot water and tomorrow the electrician is coming - which will mean several hundred more dollars. So in the meantime, no showers for Selina. And more distressingly no shoes for Selina.

If you don't have silly little things like bills to pay, you can buy the My Fair Lady booties for US$32.95 from Clockwork Couture.  In the meantime I'm going to go sit in the corner and get increasingly smelly.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PRETTIES!

2 comments:

  1. These would be the shoes that I would wear if I could wear heels. Love them. Reality sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Lucy - stupid reality with the bills and the not being able to wear high shoes!

    ReplyDelete