16 January 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Uralla shoe by Nina for Novo

Sooooo, I was in the mall today, browsing the sale section at Novo Shoes, when I saw these babies (which weren't on sale):



Aren't they pretty? In real life those ruffles have a lovely soft look to them which is just irresistable.

The Uralla by Nina for Novo are AU$107.95 or NZ$116.90, and I'm afraid are only available in Novo stores in New Zealand and Australia - all you overseas pretties will have to do without. Which I did too, actually - I didn't buy them. Restraint? I totally has it.

Well ... not totally ... I did buy a pair of shoes, but they were only NZ$15.00 so it's ok!

4 comments:

  1. Alcoholics don't sit in the bar, what are you doing in the mall, especially the shoe shop when you're not spending?
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to, The Eccentric English Boyfriend made me. He wanted to go to the Hill & Stewart closing down sale, and he forced me to go with him. FORCED I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the same, identical shoe at Nine West.com on sale for $55.30..check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're quite right Jackie - in black, red and silver. That's good news for my Northern Hemisphere readers!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.