25 February 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Belle boots

14 Year Old Daughter has just come home sick from school and the first thing she did when she got in the door was vomit. And vomit again. And then vomit some more. (Why she couldn't have vomitted at school I don't know. I mean why else would they call it the Sick Bay?) So, I am on Vomit Bucket Duty - one of the many joys of motherhood. My life: you know you want it.

At times like these I like to remind 14 Year Old Daughter of when she was a tiny little three year old who would sit fascinated beside her pregnant mother as she barfed endlessly into the toilet. Friends who looked after her were told matter-of-factly "my mummy wommits, she goes BLAH". Bless.

Anyway now that The Wommity One is asleep I need something pretty to erase the thought of all that vomit from my mind. Pretty boots on sale should do it:


Well would you look at that, pretty boots on sale. Completely made me forget about the womitting. Until just then, when I mentioned it. Damn.

The Belle boots are £17.50 from boohoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment