27 February 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: From the Land of Plastic (apparently)

I've just discovered a shop called Plasticland, and I can't decide whether it's an awesome name, or just plain weird. Probably a bit of both really. And why are they called Plasticland? I mean it's not like they only sell stuff made of plastic - they stock clothes and shoes which are quite obviously not plastic. Perhaps all their staff are plastic? Perhaps they're like those mannequins in that episode of Doctor Who where all the mannequins come alive and Bad Stuff happens.

Yikes. I think I'm too scared to buy these shoes now, in case Bad Stuff happens.

But then, they are on sale, and there is only one pair left and it's my size. What's the worst that can happen? It's not like I'm going to look out the window and there's going to be an army of creepy mannequins staring back at me from the dark and being all evil and not inanimate now, is it? Is it? Umm ... I'm just going to go shut the curtains, mmmmmkay?

The Rockabilly Black Patent and Plaid Pin-Up Pumps are US$18.99 from Plasticland and at the time of writing there is only one pair left, in a US size 6 (which is actually one size up from mine, but that's what insoles are for!).

No comments:

Post a Comment