29 March 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Dolly Dagger Miss Fortune jumper

Hello pretties, I've had disappearing internet issues the last couple of days, but I seem to be connected right now so here's a pretty for you.  I love off the shoulder tops - I've always thought the shoulders were one of the sexiest parts of a woman's body so anything that shows them off is a good thing. Although I do wonder at the practicality of an off the shoulder jumper. Jumpers are designed to keep you warm, right? And unless I'm physiologically unusual my shoulders get cold at the same rate as the rest of me. Then again, I'm prepared to suffer pain in the interests of pretty shoes, so obviously chilly shoulders in the interest of pretty jumpers are nothing!

The Miss Fortune Scarlett Off The Shoulder jumper is £28.00 from Dolly Dagger and is also available in cherry red or pink. I think I want one in pink. As well as the black one.

No comments:

Post a Comment