29 March 2010

Revlon Passion Fusion Collection for Autumn 2010

Revlon's Passion Fusion Collection is available now in Australia and New Zealand for Autumn 2010, with nail polishes, lipsticks, eye shadows and eye/cheek/lip stains in gorgeous pink and purple shades that I'm keen to get my hands on.

There are four shades of Super Lustrous Lipstick, all of which look very wearable:


The ColourStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad promises colour that looks freshly applied for up to 12 hours, and I love the four colours (pinks and purples are my go-to eyeshadow colours):


Of the four nail polishes Plum Night is the one I want, I love the gorgeous deep purple:


The Illuminance Palette contains four shades suitable for use on eyes/cheeks and lips. Although I love the colours it's probably the one item I wouldn't buy, as my skin is generally too oily for these multi-purpose creme products:


What about you my pretties? Are there any shades that catch your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment