26 August 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: TV necklace by Me and Zena

It is a sad fact that I'm old enough to remember when television in New Zealand wasn't a 24 hour deal. Back when I was a kid I knew I'd been allowed to stay up really late when the Goodnight Kiwi clip came on the telly, heralding closedown for the night. Getting up early in the morning meant watching the test pattern until the first programme came on.

This necklace has me all nostalgic:



The TV Necklace from Me and Zena comes in silver (with the test pattern) or gold (with a glittery fuzzy screen) and is £18.00.

And for those of you non-New Zealanders wondering about Goodnight Kiwi, here it is. There is a whole generation of New Zealanders who can't hear this music without going "awwwwwwwwwwwww".

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard that before. It's cute... Awwww...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! Want it! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete