11 September 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Velvet Bow Court from New Look

I loved the shoes at New Look when we were in England. Fortuitously they were kind enough to time their sale to coincide with our trip (now that's what I call service) so 15 Year Old Daughter and I bought a couple of pairs. And by a couple of pairs I mean The Whole Shop!

Now New Look are tempting me with even more gorgeous shoes on sale. Look:


A gorgeous shoe with a vertiginously high heel, and in such a beautiful colour. Pale pink is not a colour you see very often in shoes.  However if you don't like the pink they're also available in purple.

Which is equally gorgeous. I'm pretty sure I have to have both of these. I mean there's simply no way I could choose between the two colours. Eccentric English Boyfriend will understand. Probably.

The Velvet Bow Court is on sale for £15.00 at New Look. Oh and it comes in black too. But it's ok, I don't have to have the black. I mean I'd like it, but I don't have to have it.

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Especially the pink. I recently found a faux leather bomber jacket for $30 at a Target (I'm not sure if you have these in NZ but they're similar to a Walmart, big box store but with a little more style I guess) anyways when I got it home I didn't recognize the brand and googled it. It was New Look, I found their website and love their stuff, everythings priced at such a steal! Plus I love that they ship internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do they ship internationally, but they have a flat rate, so no matter how much you buy you pay £7.50 for shipping. Which obviously means the more you buy the better the deal! (Damn I'm good at justifying my shopping!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.