12 September 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Winnie the Pooh blotting papers

I love oil blotting papers - they're a staple in my handbag for a quick fix when I don't want to have to re-apply makeup. And life is always so much better when the stuff you carry around in your handbag is this cute:

Winnie the Pooh oil blotting papers. In a choice of pink or blue. Beyond awesome! Because there is absolutely nothing weird about wiping your greasy face on a beloved children's book character. Nope, nothing weird at all.

Winnie the Pooh blotting papers are HK$19.00 (which is NZ$3.36, US$2.45 or GBP1.59 apparently) from adambeauty.com.

4 comments:

  1. I won't make the obvious comment about wiping Pooh on your face ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notice how restrained I was in not going there either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmigawd. this is cracking me up. plus my mommy calls me her pooh-bear. so i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! I'm going to call you pooh-bear from now on!

    ReplyDelete