06 February 2011

Your daily dose of pretty: Blue & orange twist drop necklace by (SF)2: glass + metal design on Supermarket

Apologies for being away for the last few days, my pretties. Eccentric English Boyfriend has been stricken with a kidney stone in the last few weeks, and on Wednesday he had an operation to have it removed. Much better out than in, obviously, but I'm a bit bummed that they used a laser to break up the stone because how awesome would it have been if he'd had it removed intact so that I could wear it in a glass vial on a chain around my neck? Don'tcha think? No?

Ok, moving along quickly because on second thoughts kidney stone pendants might never catch on ... here's a pendant made from glass that is lovely and not creepy (also, I'm so unappreciated in my own lifetime):

I love that it looks like a teeny lightbulb.

The blue & orange twist drop necklace is US$25.00 from (SF)2: glass + metal design on Supermarket, although it's currently out of stock.

1 comment:

  1. You can have my kidney stone if you can figure out a completely painless, quick way of getting the bloody thing out!

    ReplyDelete