06 February 2011

Your daily dose of pretty: Blue & orange twist drop necklace by (SF)2: glass + metal design on Supermarket

Apologies for being away for the last few days, my pretties. Eccentric English Boyfriend has been stricken with a kidney stone in the last few weeks, and on Wednesday he had an operation to have it removed. Much better out than in, obviously, but I'm a bit bummed that they used a laser to break up the stone because how awesome would it have been if he'd had it removed intact so that I could wear it in a glass vial on a chain around my neck? Don'tcha think? No?

Ok, moving along quickly because on second thoughts kidney stone pendants might never catch on ... here's a pendant made from glass that is lovely and not creepy (also, I'm so unappreciated in my own lifetime):

I love that it looks like a teeny lightbulb.

The blue & orange twist drop necklace is US$25.00 from (SF)2: glass + metal design on Supermarket, although it's currently out of stock.

1 comment:

  1. You can have my kidney stone if you can figure out a completely painless, quick way of getting the bloody thing out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.