16 July 2011

Your daily dose of pretty: Grace dress from Hubba Hubba Vintage

Sometimes I wish I'd lived in an era when a woman's wardrobe contained "occasion" dresses. House dresses and cocktail dresses and formal day dresses. Especially "formal day dresses" - there's something about that I really like the sound of.

Here's a lovely formal day dress from Hubba Hubba vintage - who do some gorgeous repro stuff.


What I love about this dress is that up close you can see the fabric has a tiny spot print.


So pretty. And that belted waist and full skirt is to die for.

The Grace dress is £150 from Hubba Hubba Vintage.

4 comments:

  1. Man, that first photo confused me so bad. I was thinking, "how come her dress is front of the railing but she's behind it!?" and then I realised that there was a front railing and a back one. Duh.

    Gorgeous dress though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I see what you mean - it's like some weird Escher photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. I like the tiny little spots. Although, like LeonaCarolina pointed out, I was slightly worried that the model had been impaled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yes! "The horror! The hor ... ooh pretty dress!"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.