14 April 2012

Your daily dose of pretty: Giant Rosie Hair Bone Clip by Rosie Squish

16 Year Old Daughter and I went to the Very Vintage Day Out today. We even dressed the part, in fishnet tights and high heels and pencil skirts. On an unrelated note my feet hurt. But that's beside the point - it was a fabulous day of watching burlesque dancers and rockabilly singers, and browsing clothes and jewellery and trying very hard not to Buy All the Stuff. At which it has to be said we failed.

16 Year Old Daughter came home with one of these in purple:



Seriously, how awesome are those hair bones? I'm tempted to order a couple of the mini ones for myself!






The Giant Hair Bones are NZ$20 and the Mini Hair Bones are NZ$8 for two from Rosie Squish.

There were so many tempting pretties at the Very Vintage Day Out that there are several more blog posts' worth to share with you over the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. :O I need some of these! I'm not sure I would ever do enough with my hair to actually use a large one but maybe a couple of small ones would find their way into my outfits once in a while. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just adorable aren't they?

    ReplyDelete