24 June 2009

Gorgeous vintage polishes from NARS, and free shipping for you lucky UK people

NARS have released five long-lost nail polishes as a limited edition, and they sure are pretty:


The colours are: Blue Lagoon (iridescent powder blue), Hunger (hot orange red), Zizi (clear with peach and gold glitter), Cha Cha Cha (semi-sheer tangerine with gold reflections), Tallulah (rich grape).

Plus from now until the end of Thursday 25th June, NARS UK are offering free shipping on orders of £25 or more on their UK site, but they only ship within the UK so I may just have to rope in the English-based relatives for this one! I'm particularly coveting Blue Lagoon, Cha Cha Cha and Tallulah - what about you?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't even know we had a UK site for NARS!! This could be dangerous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such pretty colors. I just bought Orgasm polish from Sephora. So it's my first polish from Nars. I have no idea how it wears but it is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I did it - I ordered Blue Lagoon and Cha Cha Cha last night, they're being delivered to the Eccentric English Boyfriend's mother. I thought I was very restrained only ordering two!

    ReplyDelete