22 June 2009

Review: BB Couture Tangerine Scream

Wow! Just ... wow!



When I first became obsessed with nail polishes a couple of years ago there were two colours I never imagined I'd wear on my nails - green and orange. Since Peppermint Patti piqued my interest my collection of greens has grown quite large and covers all ends of the green spectrum, and today's BB Couture haul from Overall Beauty contained my first ever orange - Tangerine Scream.

Well hawt diggity that is one gorgeous colour. I love how it looks against my skin tone. And it makes me crave mandarins. See?



And the important stuff? Well all the good reviews of BB Couture polishes were right if this one is anything to go by. Nice formula, thin but still nearly bottle colour in one coat and really nice to apply. I did three coats but only because my application was a bit off - I was trying to watch Dan Cruickshank's Adventures in Architecture at the same time. The brush is a little on the thin side, but it's not really a big deal. And no clean up, which is a miracle for me!

So BB Couture gets a big thumbs up from me. And I think I'll be looking for some more oranges to add to my collection too.

And now to eat that mandarin - it's not just a prop you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment