31 July 2009

Barry M Lip Gloss Wands

I may have mentioned this before (many, many times) - we're going to England next year. It's worth mentioning again because we've now booked and paid for the flights. Wee-heeeeeeee. Which means I really can start counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds. And to add to the awesomeness, we're spending two nights in Hong Kong on the way - can you imagine how much fun 13 Year Old Daughter and I are going to have shopping in Hong Kong?

Anyhoo, among the many many things we'll be stocking up on in England, add to the list these Barry M Lip Gloss Wands:



Barry M say: "Available in 9 shimmering and sparkling shades each one deliciously infused with an irresistible scent, our new lip gloss wands are essential wear for a dazzling smile."

I could just order them now, but I'd rather wait to try them on first. The shades that most intrigue me are:

Strawberries and Cream

Sugar Pink Glitter

Cherry Glitter

Strawberry Glitter


What about you my pretties? Which colours are you hankering for? The glosses are available from the Barry M website, for better pictures of each colour check out their Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful it is that you've booked your trip. Look for plenty of nail polish in Hong Kong! I like the Barry M polishes that I've seen on other blogs. I don't own any. Those glosses look pretty. The first two will probably be just glossy and sparkly. I like the cherry and strawberry. Really pretty shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to take a whole suitcase just for nail polish purchases! Have you been to Hong Kong Lucy? Any recommendations for sights/shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Hong Kong. I've read about their wonderful polish. I believe they have some good ones in their dollar type stores.

    ReplyDelete