02 July 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Dumpling Dynasty Beauty Kit

Apologies for the lack of posts today my pretties, I have been laid up with a tummy bug (which my inner hypochondriac insists is swine flu, so I'm ignoring her). However I've found you an adorable little pretty, from Dumpling Dynasty. There's a lot to be said for having a cute name isn't there? And the products are just as cute:





That's the Dumpling Dynasty Travel Beauty Kit and it contains a compact mirror, nail clippers, five piece make-up brushes, tweezers and nail file. I can't vouch for the quality of the make-up brushes, but it's worth buying just for the tin alone. US$18.00 from Dumpling Dynasty. They have lots of other cute and quirky little kits too, I've got a serious case of the covets!

No comments:

Post a Comment