29 July 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: in which I prove myself wrong yet again

I have really, really got to stop definitively saying I dislike something, I'm starting to look like a fool. Seriously, I say I don't like pink clothes and the most beautiful pink dress ever comes along. I say I don't like nude pink nail polish and I end up wearing and liking a pretty nude pink nail polish. The list goes on, you'd think I would have learnt by now.

One thing I can say for absolute certain though. I hate animal print. Hate it. Will never wear it. Ever. No where, now way, no how. Not ever. Ever ever ever. Ever.

EXCEPT...



Ah. Right. Well. So obviously, what we have here then, is a pair of leopard print shoes. Which I love. Yes. They are, obviously, the exception that proves the rule. Somehow.

I love the criss-cross strap detailing at the front, the peep toe, the platform and the slightly chunky heel. I also like the blue leopard print.

They are the Bordello Blue Leopard Sandals, £29.99 from Kates Clothing. Thankfully they don't have them in my size, because as we all know I don't like animal print.

1 comment: