24 October 2009

New Eyeko polishes

Eyeko have been teasing us for a while with the promise of six new nail polishes, and today I checked their site to find these little pretties:



Left to right: Cosmic Polish (Eyeko say: this night time hue is loaded with multi-coloured iridescent glitters like fireworks in a black November sky. An ultra, flattering nail look for those who favour the dark side.), Indigo Polish (keep nails short and blunt to nail this shimmery, midnight blue for a touch of cool gothic glamour à la Sophie Dahl.); Lilac Polish (dip your toe into the pastel trend. Just one coat of this gorgeous pale mauve creates that opaque sugared almond look Lily Allen craves.)

Eyeko have obviously listened to the comments about the difficulty of working with their old bottles - these new bottles look much easier to handle. Their packaging is still cute though is it not?

Just for this weekend the three polishes are available as a set for just £6.00 on the Eyeko website (the offer expires 26 October). You know I've already ordered mine!

Now we just have to wait for the other three they've been promising. Watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Well I like the lavender one. I have dupes of the others, tho... I like that other greeny one they showed on their youtube vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! :) I can't wait to see the other three. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I just ordered them and the other six too! $19 USD for nine polishes! Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lilac shade. I think these will be much easier to handle.

    ReplyDelete