23 October 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Carlos Santana shoes (no, seriously)

Some celeb fashion/beauty brands I can get my head around. Gwen Stefani? Totally makes sense that she'd have a fashion label. Brittney Spears? It's not too much of a leap to see her name on perfumes - I mean at least it's not underwear, that would just be hypocritical. But Carlos Santana releasing a range of women's shoes? Seriously?

Actually, I think I kind of like living in a universe where that can happen. And it turns out his shoes aren't too bad. There's a little too much animal print for my liking, but there's also some real pretty:



That's the Glamorous. It's a little bit conservative in a librarian chic way, which I love. Usually US$110.00, at the moment they're on sale on PiperLime for US$69.50.

For a look at the rest of the Carlos range, check out the website.

4 comments:

  1. When I first heard of the line I couldn't believe it was THE Carlos Santana. Strange, but the shoes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, a little birdie mentioned a certain someone's birthday. Happy, happy birthday - may your life be filled with much prettiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are the first shoes of his I've really liked - they are pretty! I still can't get my head around the fact that it's THAT Carlos Santana, though. When the line first came out, I was sure there must be two of them - it just seems such a strange direction for him to take, like Paul McCartney suddenly launching a makeup line or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Selina for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.